Messaging built on AMQP
Apache Qpid makes messaging tools that speak AMQP and support many languages and platforms.
AMQP is an open internet protocol for reliably sending and receiving messages. It makes it possible for everyone to build a diverse, coherent messaging ecosystem.
More about Qpid and AMQP.
Build AMQP applications
- AMQP Messenger - A simple but powerful message-oriented API
- Qpid JCA - A JCA resource adapter for AMQP brokers
- Qpid JMS - An AMQP-fluent JMS implementation
- Qpid Messaging API - A connection-oriented messaging API
- More about Qpid messaging APIs
Deploy AMQP networks
Qpid Proton is a toolkit allowing any application to speak AMQP.