AMQP Messenger offers a simple but powerful programming model. Connection management happens under the covers, leaving you to focus on your application.
The AMQP Messenger API is part of the Qpid Proton toolkit for making any application speak AMQP.
|Languages||C, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby|
|Platforms||Linux, OS X, JVM|
- Point-to-point and brokered messaging
- C-based and pure-Java implementations
- Secure connection via SSL
- Seamless disconnected operation
- Converts AMQP data types to language-native types
This is the documentation for the current released version. You can find previous versions with our past releases.
For more information about finding and reporting bugs, see Qpid issues.