A Windows Communication Foundation channel implementation that speaks AMQP.
- WCF service model programming using one-way contracts
- WCF channel model programming using
- WCF-to-WCF applications using SOAP message encoders
- WCF-to-non-WCF applications using raw content encoders
- Secure connection via SSL
- Full distributed transactions
- Programmatic access to AMQP message properties on WCF messages
This is the documentation for the current released version. You can find previous versions with our past releases.
For more information about finding and reporting bugs, see Qpid issues.