A message broker written in C++ that stores, routes, and forwards messages using AMQP.
|AMQP versions||1.0, 0-10|
|Download||qpid-cpp-0.24.tar.gz [PGP], qpid-tools-0.24.tar.gz [PGP]|
|Source location||http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/, http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/tools/|
- Speaks and translates between AMQP 1.0 and 0-10
- Management via QMF
- Access control lists
- Flexible logging
- Header-based routing
- High availability
- Message groups
- Message TTLs and arrival timestamps
- Pluggable persistence
- Pluggable authentication via SASL
- Producer flow control
- Queue replication
- Resource limits
- Secure connection via SSL
- Server-side selectors
- Specialized queueing with last value queue, priority queue, and ring queue
- Threshold alerts
- Undeliverable message handling
This is the documentation for the current released version. You can find previous versions with our past releases.
For more information about finding and reporting bugs, see Qpid issues.