A message broker written in Java that stores, routes, and forwards messages using AMQP.
|AMQP versions||1.0, 0-10, 0-91, 0-9, 0-8|
- JMS 1.1 compliant
- Speaks and translates among all versions of AMQP
- Management via JMX, REST, QMF, and web console
- Access control lists
- Flexible logging
- Flow to disk
- Header-based routing
- High availability
- Message groups
- Pluggable persistence supporting Derby, SQL, and BDB stores
- Pluggable authentication supporting LDAP, Kerberos, and SSL client certificates
- Producer flow control
- Secure connection via SSL
- Server-side selectors
- Specialized queuing with last value queue, priority queue, and sorted queue
- Threshold alerts
- Undeliverable message handling
- Virtual hosts
This is the documentation for the current released version. You can find previous versions with our past releases.
For more information about finding and reporting bugs, see Qpid issues.